How to redirect domain to facebook page in cpaneP
Redirect Domain name to facebook in cpanel:
Visit : cPanel > Domain > Redirects
Option For redirections:
- Use the pull-down menu to select the type of redirection neededâ€”temporary or permanent.
- The Temporary 302 setting will not update the visitorâ€™s bookmarks.
- TheÂ Permanent 301 setting will notify the visitorâ€™s browser to update its records.
- Enter theÂ URL you would like to redirect, using the pull-down menu and corresponding text box.
- You may use theÂ All Public Domains option to redirect all domains controlled by your cPanel accounts.
- In theÂ redirects to field, enter theÂ URL to which you would like to redirect users.
- You must specify a protocol in this field, such asÂ
- Select whether to redirect with or withoutÂ
www.preceding theÂ URL, using the following options:
- When you selectÂ Only redirect with www, only users who typeÂ
wwwin front of the page name will be redirected.
- When you selectÂ Redirect with or without www., you will redirect all users regardless of whether theÂ
www.prefix is included with theÂ URL.
- When you selectÂ Do NotÂ Redirect www., users who typeÂ
www.with theÂ URL will not be redirected.
- Click theÂ Wild Card Redirect box if you wish to redirect all files within a directory to the same filename in the new directory.
- Example: When wild card redirects are active, ifÂ
example.com, then a visitor trying to access
example1.com/pic.jpgwill be redirected toÂ
- ClickÂ Add.
- You may test the redirect by clicking the link underÂ Directory in theÂ Current Redirects table. This will take you to the original domain, which should be redirected, if it is properly configured.
Important: You cannot edit a redirect using this screen. If you wish to modify a redirect, you will need to delete and then recreate it.
Was this answer helpful?
Question 1: I changed my dns and arecord but it still show my old website. Question 2: I wish to...
This tutorial show your step wise process to change your WHM Password, For change WHM password...